Arrrg... what ye be eatin' this 19th day of Sept?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
Either ground lamb burgers or wings for me. I haven't had either in a while so it's really a tossup. It will probably come down to what I want as a side.

After dinner last night, I stopped by a grocery store and picked up a strip steak and a baguette. I'm going to sear that in my cast-iron skillet and make some crostini with homegrown heirloom tomatoes and basil. Maybe a salad, too.

I have a frozen lasagna from Costco to bake. Salad and some garlic bread. A bottle of red wine. Easy, peasy.

Got a pork tenderloin that I am planning on throwing on the fire, fried taters and onions, vegetable is uncertain at this point, and biscuits.

Are you sure that's a tenderloin, Hoot? Did you measure it's length, diameter and weigh it? :LOL:
Are you making those drop mayo biscuits? You should post some pics. Are they fluffy or like bisquick biscuits?

Arrrgghh! Leftover tuna salad, Matey! Not much else in the fridge, arrrgghh.

The Cap'n is stranded on the island called Wollops so the cabin boy and first mate are left to fend for themselves. There be scraps of food left in the larder. The cabin boy took care of the wings and the first mate finished the roast.

This First Mate was gonna warm some leftover vittles in the fire but me Cap'n been moanin' o'er that special flat bread with meat and vegetable spread over the top and baked in the furnace. We pulled into port at an eatery named for a card game or one person....the shingle swayin' in the breeze said "Uno". Blasted things came out dry, like hardtack from the schooner barrels. The young wench taking care of us took pity and wiped out most of our bill of goods. Been nursin' the suppertime blues with a bit of hard grape juice since...

Arrrrrh, Matey! Opened the recently procured treasure chest and found packets of coffee and tea. But seein' we was just worn out doing the procurin' basked in hot bowls of gruel with a dab of brown sugar. Arrrh!

Are you sure that's a tenderloin, Hoot? Did you measure it's length, diameter and weigh it? :LOL:
Are you making those drop mayo biscuits? You should post some pics. Are they fluffy or like bisquick biscuits?
I am mighty certain it is a tenderloin :yum:....One of these days I gotta get me a camera.
I was gonna make the Mayo biscuits but, alas, we were down to a couple of teaspoons of self rising flour, and the baking powder had mysteriously made its way into the 'fridge for what Mrs Hoot calls a strange odor. I ain't sure what she is talkin' about though.

I am mighty certain it is a tenderloin :yum:....One of these days I gotta get me a camera.
I was gonna make the Mayo biscuits but, alas, we were down to a couple of teaspoons of self rising flour, and the baking powder had mysteriously made its way into the 'fridge for what Mrs Hoot calls a strange odor. I ain't sure what she is talkin' about though.

Stop hiding your socks in the fridge...:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom