Attention all you folks who live near Costco!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marmalady

Executive Chef
You have to try their 'Roasted Raspberry and Chipotle Sauce' - they were demoing it yesterday on a cracker w/cream cheese, and it rocks! Little sweet, little smokey, little spicey - and no, I don't work for Costco!:mrgreen: Can't wait to try it on some grilled food, too.

We get Dan T's Raspberry Chipotle sauce at Sam's. Soooo good. When I'm feeling extra lazy I get a precooked chicken, cut it up and just slather this on it and heat it up in the micro. Makes me look like a real cook.

marmalady said:
You have to try their 'Roasted Raspberry and Chipotle Sauce' - they were demoing it yesterday on a cracker w/cream cheese, and it rocks! Little sweet, little smokey, little spicey - and no, I don't work for Costco!:mrgreen: Can't wait to try it on some grilled food, too.

I gotta admit, I sometimes go to Costco for the hotdog+soda combo. Can't beat the price. Maybe I'll have to check this out when I go there.

INteresting combination. Is the Raspeberry roasted or just the chipotle?

I live just out of our Court and across the street from Costco! I ride my Handicapped Scooter every Sat. and Sun and spend about 3 or 4 hours with all the demo people. I have become good friend with all of them and am their "Gopher" when they run out of products..I look for their Lead (boss of the day) etc. I really enjoy doing this. They keep saying I need to hire on..no way. i like my freedon to do what ever I want to,

I did a research on the ingredients for this sauce, because I am going to try to have to make it. Here are the ingredients. How would you go about making it? I was thinking simmering the raspberries in a simple syrup and then blending, but maybe there is a way to roast the raspberries instead?

sugar
raspberries
diced red bell pepper
distilled vinegar
salt
chipolte peppers
cornstarch
garlic powder
liquid smoke

Back
Top Bottom