Bad kitchen habits that you continue to do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thought about you guys yesterday.......it was my sisters' birthday and I made a chocolate hazelnut ricotta cheesecake, too bad she lives in Maine and I am in Ohio, must email her how it turned out, anyway, I was licking the food processor bowl, lid, even the base that had a few dribbles. I even licked the blade but I swear I had on my shoes...

I always think that I can turn the baked potatoes, (while they are in the oven) with my bare hands and get away with it. To be honest, it's not the potatoes that get me. I always burn my wrist, my hand or one of my fingers on the hot oven rack, never fails!
But for some reason this has become like a sick challenge for me, something I have to keep trying (and failing at) until maybe someday I will be able to accomplish it!
For now, I have a perpetual brown, burn mark on my right hand at all times. As one fades away, I go ahead and bake up some more potatoes!
What is wrong with me? I do own a nice set of silicone pot holders!

Hey Middie, the taste turned out incredible, I used a really nice dark cocoa, extra vanilla and almond extract, fresh eggs...........but the texture needs work. I refrigerated it last night and waited until breakfast to try it, and it is a bit crumbly, actually, a lot crumbly. From reading the recent posts on freezing cheesecake, I intended to freeze most of this, but I do not know if I can even slice it.

Having seen this thread yesterday, I noticed this morning as I opened the fridge that I have a really bad habit of drinking milk from it's container. I usually have a sip and that's all, noone's caught me yet!Funny thing is, It's the only bit of milk I'll have the whole day, and I do it daily, Once in a while I make Kenyan tea which is brewed tea, hald milk half water.

glass in the fridge

GB said:
Educate me Vera. What is wrong with putting glass in the fridge?

I don't care to put glass in the fridge because it has the propensity to break...and broken glass in the fridge is as bad as broken glass near the pool.

Back
Top Bottom