Breakfast - June 26th (Monday)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michael in FtW

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
We usually focus on the meal at the end of the day - but how are/did you start your week?

For me - a big bowl of "Cream of Wheat" with butter and sugar, a couple of slices of toasted whole-wheat bread, two patties of Jimmy Dean sausage, and a couple of scrambled eggs cooked in the sausage "drippin's" - a 4-oz glass of orange juice, an 8-oz glass of milk, and a couple of cups of coffee.

How did you start your week???

Huge mugfull of earl grey with touch of honey, mine with milk, for cristiano with a pinch of stevia for sweetness reinforcement, bananas and cornetti (Italian sweet roll looking very similar to croissant)

Um, we didn't eat our wheaties but I made up for it later on for an afternoon snack, having a bowl of yogurt with muesli...:rolleyes:

Two small slices of granary bread with a smear of butter, a large mug of Earl Grey tea and a banana!:)

Not nearly as good as you did. I had some yogurt and a half cup of coffee, but I had a very tasty lunch, the chicken strips from Wendy's, my own potato salad and a diet Dr Pepper. Quite good after a morning of water exercises.

I had a crumpet with a slice of canadian bacon and coffee..

kadesma:)

Got up earlier than I wanted to, so only coffee so far. I think I may go scrounge for leftovers right away though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom