Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day Dinner - 1/28/2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a condo board meeting tonight so I will probably order takeout. I think some pork lo mein will taste good.

BAHAHA!!!

It was a VERY frustrating day for me, so Bubble Wrap would be appropriate!

But instead, it's local-style comfort food for us two

Zippys Chili Frank plate.JPG
[file photo]

Chili Frank Plate ala Zippy's
I brought back frozen Zippy's Chili
I found a package of regular Hot Dogs (not Miko brand Franks, they're RED!) when I went deep freeze diving
made a fresh pot of Rice
chopped up some Sweet (not Maui) Onions
and got a package of Tillamook shredded cheese in the `fridge

HAPPY!
"clap"

(ssh, I also have some beer to go with this all :yum:)

Why just appreciate bubble wrap, when you can cook with it?!?

This seems to be somewhat of a trend in the dessert world. Or more specifically, the cake baking world. I think, personally, it makes cakes look like LEGOs. But hey, it’s kinda neat, in a.very mechanical way, I guess. Next, I guess they’ll be manufacturing different patterns of bubble wrap. You heard it here first, folks!

Chicken breasts and garlic cream corn, which I made last night. It was good last night. I’m hoping it’s the kind of thing that’s better the second day...

Pour Chocolate on Bubble Wrap

We ordered from Mr. Falafel. I had a gyro platter (beef gyro, garden salad, rice, onion, lemon, feta, tzatziki) and DH had two gyros in pita, with tzatziki and onion. That really hit the spot.

My son has a fever, and DW has been dealing with shady contractors and inept insurance people, so we just had Pop Tarts for dinner, soda pop to wash it down, and Pop Rocks for dessert.

Later on, we'll have some popcorn and watch a movie. Something popular.

Nice crust!
Did you add the herb Savory to your sauce?

That's Pizzatowne's secret. Mostly savory, with just a hint of oregano.

My master gardener group started a new class of prospective MGs last week. I attended last night's class and, since we feed the students, I had dinner there - a bowl of cheesy ham & potato soup and a couple chicken salad sliders.

Back
Top Bottom