Butter or Margarine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Keltin
"Obviously there are many people that aren’t bothered by a mouthful of fat, but it doesn’t work for me."

MMMM fat. As long as it taste's good and doesnt kill me then im good with it. LOL

Originally posted by Keltin
"Obviously there are many people that aren’t bothered by a mouthful of fat, but it doesn’t work for me."

MMMM fat. As long as it taste's good and doesnt kill me then im good with it. LOL

Wasn’t it Anthony Bourdain that said something like “I don’t care what it is or what is in it; all I know is it tastes good and I want it”!! Words to live by! ;)

who is Anthony Bourdain.... lol.

:shock:

You've never heard of him? Let's say he is a very artciulate and rather outspoken, devil-may-care professional chef.

The May 2007 issue of Maxim had a rant by Anthony Bourdain about Kobe beef burgers. Apparently, there are restaurants that are grinding up Kobe beef and making it into hamburgers that cost $100.00.

Read Bourdain’s take on this, and you’ll get a good idea of his attitude and general POV and how he’s not one to hold his tongue. It cracks me up every time I read that rant! He’s awesome!

Last edited:
I feel the same way about the Prime Rib burger hawked at Ruby Tuesday's. Why in the world would anyone grind up prime Rib into ground beef? That is simply stupid. I am amazed at cullinary idiosy of some of our general public, and the stupidity of those who try to palm off something of lesser value to anyone willing to listen to their misleading, and often insulting advertizing and sales campains.

If I'm going to pay for USDA prime anything, I'm going to grill it, barbecue it, or cook it in a manner befitting the cut.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I feel the same way about the Prime Rib burger hawked at Ruby Tuesday's. Why in the world would anyone grind up prime Rib into ground beef? That is simply stupid. I am amazed at cullinary idiosy of some of our general public, and the stupidity of those who try to palm off something of lesser value to anyone willing to listen to their misleading, and often insulting advertizing and sales campains.

If I'm going to pay for USDA prime anything, I'm going to grill it, barbecue it, or cook it in a manner befitting the cut.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Seriously, a burger can ONLY get so good. I prefer the sirloin black Angus burger for me. The flavor of the burger gets hidden with all the bacon and cheese and sauces. So why waste prime meat on something your not gonna taste to much.

Back
Top Bottom