chocolate or vanilla?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i could live on just chocolate and nothing else ALL MY LIFE.I just wish it didnt give me pimples :(

To be the first male to reply to this thread, its no surprise that I prefer the delicate taste of vanilla over chocolate...

This opinion is definitely not shared by the rest of the family!

Lifter

Vanilla ice cream!!
Chocolate pudding!!
The smell of vanilla, the taste of chocolate.

yes please.

i love them both, at different times. i prefer ice cold milk and a chocolate bar or chocolate cake or cookies, but i like vanilla ice cream, especially with pie...

I have a fondness for chocolate fudge chunk ice cream. But French vanilla is a favorite for topping an apple pie.
edxmas07.gif

I like both, as vanilla is in chocolate, but my chocolate has to be dark, semi NEVER milk chocolate, and i do not like herseys, too waxy

Vanilla, preferably French Vanilla, primarily as a pie topping. As far as straight ice cream, I prefer Pralines and Cream. Sherrie, on the other hand has to have periodic fixes of Rocky Road.

Otter said:
Vanilla, preferably French Vanilla, primarily as a pie topping. As far as straight ice cream, I prefer Pralines and Cream. Sherrie, on the other hand has to have periodic fixes of Rocky Road.

hey praline and rocky road r my favs too,but i love hagen daz's pineapple coconut most of all,its yummy.

sarah said:
Otter said:

hey praline and rocky road r my favs too,but i love hagen daz's pineapple coconut most of all,its yummy.
Yeow, Sarah, you might have to twist my wrist on the pineapple coconut!
I haven't heard of that one - just getting used to Cherry Garcia! :LOL:

when I was in Vancouver BC, I bought several Canadian things, foods, for my daughter in law. She is Canadian. Anyway, I bought her Smarties cause she said they're wonderful, whatever the heck they are, and many other things too. I also bought for each of my kids, while there at the supermarket, huge large bars of extra bittersweet chocolate from the Lindt (sp?) company. 86% cocoa so very bitter and if I can steal a bite or two from the bars after they're opened for Christmas, I think they'll be superb! :eek:
^^^^
We've not celebrated Christmas yet cause I was working.
That's what the trip to Vegas is for, <<< and my car is stuffed to the max!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom