Christmas Cookie dilemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can call anything you want to a "Christmas Cookie". Christmas is a celebration of the family and love and I bet they will LOVE the fact that you are not exhausted and worn out.

I have been busier than ususal this holiday season and have yet to begin the cookie baking. In an effort to streamline the process and maybe cut down on the number of different cookie recipes to make, I asked my family to pick one kind each and I would make it. Sounds like a good plan - yes?

No.

They each picked and there are no traditional holiday type cookies on the list.

So far I have 2 requests for peanut butter, 1 for toll house, and 1 for Chocolate butterscotch drops.

Question: I have agreed to participate in a cookie exchange in a day. If I decorate peanut butter cookies can I call them Christmas cookies?

Ah, I wouldn't worry about being traditional. Christmas is about having a good time and drama free... If making a different cookie is what they wanna do, it's not going to kill anyone.

Hell I might just have Toco's for X-mass dinner if I want lol...

Ah, I wouldn't worry about being traditional. Christmas is about having a good time and drama free... If making a different cookie is what they wanna do, it's not going to kill anyone.

Hell I might just have Toco's for X-mass dinner if I want lol...

I like your attitude, especially about the drama free. And, about the tacos, I can make a good meal and work on getting the freezer cleared a little by making enchiladas for my Christmas dinner. Thanks for the idea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom