I made a Brunch on Christmas day that was completely inspired from visual observation of photos here...mostly from the Food Art thread. I made all of these and they were easy, quick, and fun.
I humbly admit
that my guests raved about the taste and presentation of all dishes and I'll be doing the exact same thing next year as requested.
1. Cheese-Mushroom-Sausage-RedPepper Strata
2. Feta-FreshSpinach-Pomegranate Salad
3. Kiwi-PinkGrapefruit-Orange-Pistachio fresh fruit Salad
4. Fresh Avocado Tree (yes I splurged on the star fruit
and put one star on each plate as well. I also sliced a beet
for the trunk and squared it off)
5. Aebleskivers and Morello Cherries
(both prepared from TraderJoes and excellent)