Coffee you can eat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Espesso. This actually sounds kind of interesting.

The only downfall I see if i bet they will get a lot of wrong orders. Espesso and Espresso sound so similar, plus a lot of people do not pronounce Espresso correctly anyway.

hmmmmm clicked on your link and found this:
Espesso consists of espresso and an ingredient the company won't divulge, combined in a pressurized canister and left to set for 12 hours. The result is a mousselike, cold solid sprayed right out of the canister.
I don't know about you but any ingredient the maker "won't divulge," is going to be an ingredient I'm not going to eat. Especially these days with Adria and friends adding all sorts of chemicals to food. The thought is rather unsettling. :ermm:

I think it sounds more like a creamy coffee custardy-mousse thing. In any case, if it were around, I'd try it in a second!

jkath said:
I think it sounds more like a creamy coffee custardy-mousse thing. In any case, if it were around, I'd try it in a second!

jkath - we talked about not using all those technical words - :ROFLMAO:

I think it sounds a bit strange too - kind of like when you put left-over gravy in the refrigerator - starts out liquid but turns into a creamy custardy-mousse thing! :sick:

EDITED TO ADD: OK, I read the article AFTER I posted this - it actually doesn't sound bad and I'd be willing to try it! It sounds like coffee-flavored whipped cream to me.

Last edited:
I was given an Espresso Machine from Williams Sonoma about a year ago. I put in my closet and I haven't used it. One of the reasons is that my counter space in my kitchen is small and it will take up too much room.

I have had expresso's before but even with a lot of splenda it still tastes bitter.

The machine cost over $300.00 and my friend Sandy is going to buy it from me for $200.00.

Jil and Jolie

Adria has also developed a Lay's potato chip variety sold only in Spain, a line of oils for food company Borges Group and a fast-food chain called Fast Good for the European NH Hotel group.

Hmm, this is suspicious. Espesso this sounds like one of those icky Olestra concoctions to me.

I'm an addict to many things and coffee is one of them (drool). I would LOVE to try it.

I could eat chocolate covered espresso beans all day long.

I also LOVE to put cold strong coffee or espresso in a blender with Hershey's syrup and vanilla ice cream........heaven on earth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom