Cookbook for our Church

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dhampir

Washing Up
:chef: I'am doing a cookbook for our Church and i would like to know if anyone out there would like to help us out ?

Must be one recipe per page and put your name in the lower bottom
left hand of the page.

Thank You

1 recipe per page on what size page? 8.5 by 11? That's a lot of room for one recipe, unless it's a whopper of a recipe with a ton of ingredients. Or a larger then normal font.

Most of these type books are not 8 1/2" X 11" - more like 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"

Sure, I'll submit one for you - what category is going wanting right now???

Always willing to help. Just tell us how to submit the recipe and one will be there.

Take care and God bless.

Recipe request

dhampir said:
:chef: I'am doing a cookbook for our Church and i would like to know if anyone out there would like to help us out ?

Must be one recipe per page and put your name in the lower bottom
left hand of the page.

Thank You

Just sent you a recipe for a Lemon Sponge Pie. Very good. Not to many ppl make them any more or even know what they. Will pray that you have great response for your request. Will also pray that you have great success in selling you cookbook. :chef:

Where/how is this going to be published? We just had a family cookbook done...I could send you the info if you are interested!

dhampir, you may want to modify your e-mail address to something like this
dam______@nospam and then the rest of the address. You will get SO much spam fromposting your address.
Or create one in google, yahoo, or hotmail just for this. Please please edit your post.

:chef:
Thank you
Gretchen said:
dam______@nospam and then the rest of the address. You will get SO much spam fromposting your address.
Or create one in google, yahoo, or hotmail just for this. Please please edit your post.

Just curious, but most of the church-type cookbooks I have contain recipes donated by the church members - how is it that you're soliciting recipe donations from those outside your church group?

Gretchen said:

Gretchen is so right. Create a new address. Those spammers have noses like blood hounds.

I will be glad to submit recipe when you get an address set up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom