"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu

Old 10-02-2004, 06:40 PM   #31
Senior Cook

Yeah, I think I heard or read about something... you put it over your neck and it ties behind your back...
they seem a little girly to me. I was thinking about it this morning while I was washing dishes and splattered my whole front side while rinsing a big pot or something. I just came out of everything that was wet and went on washing dishes and when i finished a quick jump in the shower and all was clean and dry again.
I do realize that when kids finally show up, I'll have to give in and do the apron thing. But why rush it.

Old 10-02-2004, 07:11 PM   #32
Certified Executive Chef

They are not girly stuff only pratical and professional looking, all chefs usually wear an apron or a towel hooled to a string.......

:roll: GO DUCKS GET ARIZONA STATE :twisted: