Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've had a sore throat, ear ache and 103F fever for 2 days. so my breakfast yesterday and probably today will be canned tomato or chicken and stars soup (i hate canned but i am the one who cooks the soup and am just not up to it), orange juice and 2 advil.

I hope you are feeling better soon !
LC

I hope you are feeling better soon !
LC
thank you and i hope you and no one else gets this. it really is miserable. my mom swore by rosehip tea for fevers. it really does help because of the high vitamin c add a little honey and it works wonders for colds and fevers. but no one seems to sell it any more. online is expensive. i think i will go to whole foods and special order it.

thank you and i hope you and no one else gets this. it really is miserable. my mom swore by rosehip tea for fevers. it really does help because of the high vitamin c add a little honey and it works wonders for colds and fevers. but no one seems to sell it any more. online is expensive. i think i will go to whole foods and special order it.

Have you tried the health food stores near you ?

Have you tried the health food stores near you ?
i can't find any around here any more. when i was a kid my mom shopped in health food store all the time. but it seems they have been run out of biz. whole foods is the closest thing i can find these days.

Cooked up some shredded potatoes, corned beef, and eggs , and coffee.
Wow, that sure sounds good!!!!!!! YUmmY!

I'm a bit embarrassed. I didn't want to mess with anything this morning, because not enough time. I grabbed a tortilla, slice of turkey, American cheese, 2 slices of dill pickle and mustard.... made a wrap sandwich. That was my breakfast. :ermm: It was weird, but very satisfying.

I had my usual = protein smoothie made with frozen fruit, vanilla soy milk, protein powder, a banana and some FF yogurt.

BEAN: Even a bad day gets a little better if you have something to start it off with. Mine's the same every day because of my diet: oatmeal and tea. As boring as that sounds, I try to vary it by different additions to the oarmeal: raisins, chopped dates, dried cranberries, chopped nuts, fresh nutmeg, allspice and etc. Better than nothing.

Actually my reply was somewhat tongue-in-cheek. (smart alec some might say) I was responding to the title of the thread: "Did anyone eat breakfast?"

BEAN: Even a bad day gets a little better if you have something to start it off with. Mine's the same every day because of my diet: oatmeal and tea. As boring as that sounds, I try to vary it by different additions to the oarmeal: raisins, chopped dates, dried cranberries, chopped nuts, fresh nutmeg, allspice and etc. Better than nothing.

Actually my reply was somewhat tongue-in-cheek. (smart alec some might say) I was responding to the title of the thread: "Did anyone eat breakfast?"
I understand, Dave, and it wasn't taken the wrong way. My SO, Mark, has been having oatmeal for the last 3 weeks, since his diagnosis of Diabetes. He only has tea when he's sick, it seems. So, he has been in the habit of drinking decaf coffee.

It's hard, because I'm not on a meal plan. Sometimes, I feel guilty, because I really don't have to worry.

This morning, I didn't have anything for breakfast, except water, then coffee at work.

But, Dave... no worries! :)

haha!
i wake around 4:45 so i'm so sleepy & going to cook "dinner" at school, so i'm allowed. :)
ah, well, at least it was caffeine-free!

I love cooking and my family enjoys eating. I had dal samosa this morning. They are good for the day and some other days breakfast. I am feeling good to utilze my weekend morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom