Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rough steel cut oatmeal, with splenda brown sugar sub and butter. yummo

Oatmeal is a favorite of mine.

Today for breakfast I diced some ham and sauteed it in a cast iron skillet with some broccoli florets and red onion. I then beat up a couple of eggs with some milk, salt and pepper. Poured the eggs over the ham and broccoli and put the skillet in the oven until the eggs set.

Isn't it funny some of us are real healthy and eat a nice breakfast and then there's the ones like me that eat a cheeto or drink a pepsi! LOL!:LOL:

we like oatmeal with a bit of each: butter, brown sugar, maple and raisins. topped with milk.

today i actually had breakfast food (i am still sick but had to have some "real" food) 1/2 a taylor ham (pork roll for folks not from the NYC area of the USA) and cheese on a roll, cranberry juice and seedless red flame grapes. it all burned my sore throat but it was SOOOOOOOOO good!!

I feel for you. I know after being sick awhile "real" food just seems to make you feel better. Hope the bug leaves you soon.

I feel for you. I know after being sick awhile "real" food just seems to make you feel better. Hope the bug leaves you soon.
thank you. well my 103 fever left yesterday. it is only 100.6 to 101 since yesterday afternoon. so i am hoping the end is near.

usually no time for breakfast on Sunday as we have to run off to choir before the service. But this was a free Sunday and I made biscuits, cheesy scrambled eggs, thick double smoked bacon, and sliced bananas and oranges.

usually no time for breakfast on Sunday as we have to run off to choir before the service. But this was a free Sunday and I made biscuits, cheesy scrambled eggs, thick double smoked bacon, and sliced bananas and oranges.
yummy!! that sounds great!!

Back
Top Bottom