Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh. Just fed all the demanding beasties around here and sat down with my first cup of coffee. AHHHHHHH! No food yet, must get brain cells working first.

Coffee is a stand alone breakfast around my house. I just made a pot of Kona (roasted yesterday, ground this morning) in my trusty Revere Drip-O-Lator. All to myself. Yesssss!

I love Kona coffee and haven't had any in some time. I haven't been in a coffee mood this weekend. I think it's because I had so much of it last week.

I didn't have any breakfast.. just a piece of roast beef... I wanted to save room for lunch.

Normally I buy a Mexican coffee, Nayarit Rustico, dry-processed, but only seasonally available, 5# at a time. They were out, so I bought 2# of Kona. I roast three days' worth at a time, in 3 small batches, city roast, full city and fc+. The blend is complex, and offers the entire range of Kona all in one cup. I was stationed at Schofield Barracks a very long time ago, and we had Kona coffee in the mess hall 24/7.

For lunch, Kim made us fried egg sandwiches with cheese, bacon and English muffins.

For supper, we're having prime rib, scalloped potatoes and fresh asparagras.
How good does it get?

Um...gadzooks, I know a while ago there was a thread about roasting coffee and grinding and stuff but I don't remember it. If I create a coffee thread will you come post instructions in there? Please?

Um...gadzooks, I know a while ago there was a thread about roasting coffee and grinding and stuff but I don't remember it. If I create a coffee thread will you come post instructions in there? Please?

yup. gladly. or(and),if i can find it, i'll link to it, too. In fact, if you'll just check the "Beverages" forum, you may find that the coffee thread has been revived.

i generally have 2 meals a day (breakfast/lunch and dinner). my first meal was turkey breast shaved thin on a roll with lettuce and mayo.

lucky charms with milk and a glass of cranberry juice. magically delish!! :LOL:

Philly cream cheese, flavored with grated Schabziger kaese ( a fenugreek flavored hard cheese) and chives; on a freshly home baked Italian bread style hard roll. Washed down with strong freshly ground Tarrazu coffee and some half & half.

i had a mexican pizza late morning. i am regreting it!!

Hi All....

I moved into my mothers house for a while....and have been eating breakfast ever since. Never did at my own place. Helps that SHE is making it for me.

Egg with one sausage and a waffle.

Now I get hungry earlier in the afternoon than before...used to make it till Noon before I'd need to eat, now 10, 10:30 and I'm hungry again. Why is that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom