Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry I don't know what soldiers are...I'd guess sausages.

Breakfast today so far has just been coffee. Ken had Fiber 1 cereal. Blech. I'm going to go rummage in the fridge and see whats there. I'm thinking some turkey pepperoni (if there is any left) and then something carby...bagel maybe. Going to be outside for most of the morning at ball.

Okay for all those enquiring minds!

Eggs and soldiers is soft boiled eggs in a cup (we used a double sided egg cup where you cracked it in the small end and poured it into the wider end) with toast cut into one inch (approx) strips, or "soldiers". You dip the toast into the egg and enjoy. Only way I have ever been able to eat runny eggs in my life!

I think this came up once before!

Sorry I don't know what soldiers are...I'd guess sausages.

Breakfast today so far has just been coffee. Ken had Fiber 1 cereal. Blech. I'm going to go rummage in the fridge and see whats there. I'm thinking some turkey pepperoni (if there is any left) and then something carby...bagel maybe. Going to be outside for most of the morning at ball.

Alix, you didn't disappoint me! I had some Calabrese (hot) salami and another oatmeal muffin (the trouble with catering is if you make too much for the order you are eating it for months!)

We had egg-in-a-hole and left-over strip steak. I tried some locally "grown" beef and it was quite tasty and tender! Any strip I've ever had was fairly tough...not this stuff!

ok no lectures please. i had a big glass of apple juice and a handful of milk chocolate chips. my blood sugar was way to low and i needed to raise it fast. this did the trick. not bad tasting either, lol

ok no lectures please. i had a big glass of apple juice and a handful of milk chocolate chips. my blood sugar was way to low and i needed to raise it fast. this did the trick. not bad tasting either, lol

no lectures from this camp!

I had granola with yogurt and some blueberry stuff I canned, it didn't turn out like it was supposed to, but it works great on granola, sort of, you gotta mash it up some..

DH made me an English muffin with a sausage patty on it and some melted cheese. Pretty tasty what I could eat of it..Coffee was hot and good...
kadesma

Every day!

Lately I've been having organic cheerios and rice milk for weekday breakfast. It's fast and wholesome. Last year at my physical, the doc said that altho my good cholesterol was good, he would like to see my bad cholesterol a little lower. So I thought I'd try the oats, because I know they do lower the bad cholesterol.

besides, they taste good.:)

Now, weekend breakfasts can get a little (shall we say) heartier! :LOL:

I made Mark this for breakfast yesterday. Just a plain egg omelet with green onion added and whole wheat toast.
img_824121_0_c8b957a068255070ee17b8cb1b906f87.jpg

img_824121_1_e105ed236086164569e1439dce7cdcd6.jpg

I made breakfast for dinner, which was a red onion, mushroom and mozz cheese omelet with half a toasted onion bagel. I'll post the picture over in the dinner thread.

Today, I am not having anything, and Mark is going out to breakfast.

Cup of tea in bed with a biscuit.
Cup of coffee in bed.

Light lunch (brunch really) around 11.30 or 12.

That's it, most days in the summer. Winter is another matter altogether...

wow great breakfast !!!

:chef:Great breakfast !!!! :)))

I made Mark this for breakfast yesterday.

Just a plain egg omelet with green onion added and whole wheat toast.
img_824236_0_c8b957a068255070ee17b8cb1b906f87.jpg

img_824236_1_e105ed236086164569e1439dce7cdcd6.jpg

I made breakfast for dinner, which was a red onion, mushroom and mozz cheese omelet with half a toasted onion bagel. I'll post the picture over in the dinner thread.

Today, I am not having anything, and Mark is going out to breakfast.

Smoothie...banana, 1/2 cup pineapple juice, 1/2 cup aloe vera juice, 1tbsp. raw coconut oil, 1 tsp. powdered sarsaparilla root, 1/2 tsp. crushed ginger root, 1tbsp. hempseed protein powder, 1 oz. fresh flax meal, four ice cubes.

Back
Top Bottom