Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We don't usually eat much breakfast, but went out for breakfast this morning. I had chilaquiles with scrambled eggs "Mexicana" (tomatoes, onion, lots of diced chiles) and DH had pancakes with a side of bacon. And cafe d'olla - delicious concoction of sweetened coffee and cinnamon. Very good breakfast.

We don't usually eat much breakfast, but went out for breakfast this morning. I had chilaquiles with scrambled eggs "Mexicana" (tomatoes, onion, lots of diced chiles) and DH had pancakes with a side of bacon. And cafe d'olla - delicious concoction of sweetened coffee and cinnamon. Very good breakfast.

Do they still call it Mexicana eggs when you are eating them in Mexico Karen???:):)

Morning Buns from Williams-Sonoma. Christmas gift. Pretty darn good, although at our altitude they puff way up and then fall flat. Still light and flaky, buttery...hmm. Maybe I'll go see if there's one left.

I didn't see a thread on this, so I thought I would start one.

I did. Two pieces of leftover pizza from last night. :rolleyes: It was soooo good though!
yum.gif

What about you?

Pizza for breakfast? Heck that sure beats my oatmeal with cinnamon, brown sugar and dried cranberries. :LOL:

After a night out on the town we had breakfast around 1pm, whole grain bagel with garlic and herb cream cheese, smoked salmon, sliced tomato, chives and served with a side of scrambled eggs with cheese and crispy panchetta.

Back
Top Bottom