Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a BLT this morning. Our local fruit stand had some Georgia grown tomatoes yesterday, so a nice bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwhich was a perfect way to start the day!

Mine too VB!
Didn't really feel like cooking this morning, so I sliced up a banana, a peach and some strawberries. Nice, lite and refreshing.

Breakfast was home fries , seasoned with Greek oregano, salt, melange of pepper, Vidalia onions, eggs with basil pesto added to it, and Taylor Ham.

For Father's Day, fixed my husband one of his favorites: ham and cheese crepes (crepes with scrambled eggs, ham, covered in cheese sauce)..

For Father's Day, fixed my husband one of his favorites: ham and cheese crepes (crepes with scrambled eggs, ham, covered in cheese sauce)..
That sounds good! YUMM, especially with cheese sauce.

I had 1 1/2 pieces of pizza this morning for breakfast. :ermm:

Mark went out for breakfast... or I should say, brunch.

I made a nice breakfast this a.m.:

zucchini/wild blueberry muffins
ham, mushroom and cheese omelettes made with eggs from a local farmer
fresh picked red rasberries

It's RARE that I don't eat breakfast. One of the two meds I have to take has to be taken in the morning and can't be taken on an empty stomach, so I have some incentive to have some sort of breakfast.

Today was bacon, eggs, an orange, a handful of raw almonds, grape juice and a cup of tea. I'm quite sated and ready for my day.

The very last of my frozen leftover muffins from a spring tea I catered. So glad to be done that! One was chocolate chip banana and the other cranberry orange. Also had orange juice and a bunch of vitamins to get over this cold.

I didn't see a thread on this, so I thought I would start one.

I did. Two pieces of leftover pizza from last night. :rolleyes: It was soooo good though!
yum.gif

What about you?

me too i ate last night food. I am eating leftover garlic bread and noodles!

Back
Top Bottom