Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A good breakfast that I had yesterday and today....fritters. They taste very delicious. Can be vegetarian too. Very simple and easy to make. Actually great for any occasion. My family favourite. Check it out at Keep Learning Keep Smiling » Delicious Fritters For Anytime

Yum, I know I would like those fritter. Both the pan-fried and deep-fried. I love the ingredients of the sprouts, crab and spring onion (we call them green onions over here) Thanks for the great recipe and picture! :chef:

Yum, I know I would like those fritter. Both the pan-fried and deep-fried. I love the ingredients of the sprouts, crab and spring onion (we call them green onions over here) Thanks for the great recipe and picture! :chef:

Wrong, I grew up calling them "spring onions" and I am from "over here".:ROFLMAO:

Just made a delicious frittata of potatoes, eggs, diced yellow bell pepper , sliced red onion , diced turkey pastrami, salt , pepper, topped with provolone cheese and greek oregano.

Oops, sorry, I forgot to address you. Yes, I do meant you, LadyCook. That sure sounds like a very nice meal. Do you have anything else to go with it?

Cheers,
Shalinee

That Really does sound good! I love pastrami! Do you have a recipe?

Actually I did not use a recipe, just used what I had on hand. I like to make frittata differently each time . What I did :
Preheated the broiler on low
3 potatoes peeled and sliced
1 Yellow bell pepper diced
1/2 red onion sliced thin
5 slices Turkey Pastrami, rolled up and sliced
put all that in a skillet , added salt and pepper, cooked til potatoes are tender, added 8 beaten eggs , cook until bottom is done and almost cooked on top, add the cheese and sprinkle of greek oregano.
Put under broiler until cheese is melted and eggs are cooked .

had just a cup of tea at 6:30.Normally i have breakfast late in the morning like around 9 or 10.DH goes to work at 7 and has breakfast at 6,so had my tea today to give him company.will eat something later at my usual breakfast time.But gone r the days of pan cakes,omeletes and big breakfasts:(as i'm trying to loose more wight these days and i'm going really good so dont want to ruin all the hard work.Its really hard though sometimes as i've given up most of my favorite foods.

I'm not sure if this can count as breakfast or not but I'm just doing my Saturday morning ritual of having a cup of tea with biscuits while reading the newspapers online and catching up on DC :D Once Ellen wakes up I think we'll be having a few slices of the freebie pizza we got last night and then a proper dinner in the evening which I have to think about soon :)

Thanks LadyCook for the recipe!

Jonny.. .nothing wrong with biscuits and tea!...... cold pizza.

If Mark ever gets up, I'm going to fix scrambled eggs and toast.

Thanks LadyCook for the recipe!

hubby gets up , eats breakfast, sits on the couch, cat in lap and falls back to sleep. :LOL:

I must admit it was a good brekkie :D He must be catching up on his sleep like Ellen does on a Saturday :LOL:

hubby gets up , eats breakfast, sits on the couch, cat in lap and falls back to sleep. :LOL:

Perfect Saturday :)

Back
Top Bottom