Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sautee/fry shredded Budding ham or turkey in butter then scramble in egg. Love it. Had it with coffee this morning.

I made scambled eggs with ham, mushrooms, onions and red bell peppers, topped with pepperjack cheese.
I love scrambled eggs with all those things, but I only make it usually with green onion and red bell pepper. That's all my So likes.

jennifer... did you have the ham or turkey?

i like to mix wheat and corn chex!!

i had rotisserie chicken for breakfast.
I bet that would be good.

This was our breakfast today, along with coffee.... scrambled eggs with diced red pepper/green onion, home fries with sausage and wheat toast.

img_852259_0_9044c3635589997d82005f067d4456e3.jpg

img_852259_1_bcaec414d038529c11a09261c8c9c633.jpg

A Vanilla Bean: home fries looks so good!!

I had some monte cristo sandwich with strawberry jam..it was so good!

2404001075_monte-cristo-sandwiches-recipe.jpg

it kinda looks like this:)

This morning I made "Eggs Benedict", subbing in slices of thick-cut turkey ham for the traditional Canadian Bacon - the flavor between the two is nearly identical.

I made some diced hash brown potatoes and cooked them with onion. To the hash browns I added green chilies, and leftover taco meat with black beans. Then I scrambled an egg and put the scrambled egg in a tortilla with the taco meat/hash brown mixture and cheddar cheese.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAMA!! thats some nice eggies!!

i had a large hot dog with kraut and tabasco mustard at about 10AM so it was breakfast and lunch.

Dang Msmofet...sauerkraut for breakfast...did you have another sleepless night last night?

Dang Msmofet...sauerkraut for breakfast...did you have another sleepless night last night?
yup mama. pain, home probs and emotional stress has my sleep messed.

but that doesn't dictate my meals LOL i like dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner. what i eat is not effected by the clock. i guess being raised by a mom who worked graveyard and served eggplant parm for breakfast sometimes and a hub who also works graveyard kinda effects you over the years.

ps it was a goooooooooooooood dog!!

Nothing wrong or weird with that. I frequently have dinner leftovers for breakfast. And those can definitely be stranger than hot dogs with sauerkraut - lol!!!

Who hasn't eaten cold pizza after a hard night of studying?? I did many a time while in college back in the day. :LOL: Still can't eat cold spaghetti though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom