Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i had a flan brought by my handyman. he bought it at a Mexican market. he was trying to suck up for not getting here on sat. house looks super though as well as the yard. when he is here he does good work
Hey, you can't be service like that!

I'm making scrambled eggs, home fries, sliced polish sausage and wheat toast for Mark this morning. It's really early.... 5 am. :ermm:

I usually don't get the opportunity to have a decent breakfast during the work day. This morning decided to make turkey bacon, scramble eggs and cheese grits.

i had 2 of the old fashioned (post brand) large shredded wheats broken up in a bowl. add milk, a splash of 1/2 & 1/2 and a splash of maple syrup. warmed in microwave for about a minute.

I usually don't get the opportunity to have a decent breakfast during the work day. This morning decided to make turkey bacon, scramble eggs and cheese grits.
Well, you had a hearty breakfast! The usual breakfast fare around here during the week is cereal, oatmeal, etc.

This was breakfast today... I didn't give him a lot of sausage, due to recent stomach problems.

img_855197_0_1aa9e1d5cd003dda6e1489a62a963794.jpg

Well, you had a hearty breakfast! The usual breakfast fare around here during the week is cereal, oatmeal, etc.

This was breakfast today... I didn't give him a lot of sausage, due to recent stomach problems.

img_855198_0_1aa9e1d5cd003dda6e1489a62a963794.jpg
that looks so good vb!!

look at the dinner thread i started for today. LOL

img_855314_0_1aa9e1d5cd003dda6e1489a62a963794.jpg

That looks very tasty VB :)

Me and Ellen have had stomach problems the last few days and haven't been able to eat very much since last Wednesday :(

hub brought home cappuccino, onion rings and white castles after work (just now brb after i eat).

Now that man knows how to feed a wife. Man I miss castles.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm you can have mine, they tasted nasty today - the burgers were yucky and the rings tasted and looked like they need to change the fry oil. :( i had bologna and rye toast instead. the cats got the castles.

nope, nothing yet. But reading about curry makes me want some for b'fast!!!!

They have something called Krystals down here. A castle wannabe. They put mustard on them. Just not the same.
yuck!! mickey d's used to put mustard and ketchup on the burgers in the begining till people started to complain then they switched to just ketchup.

Back
Top Bottom