Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, checked the fridge, nothing but old leftovers, so I cleaned it out, I need to remember that we really don't eat leftovers like I think we will. Had 4 green olives instead.

Well, checked the fridge, nothing but old leftovers, so I cleaned it out, I need to remember that we really don't eat leftovers like I think we will. Had 4 green olives instead.

I had to laugh at this. We're the same way. Hubs will take last nights dinner for lunch if he's working the next day but, nither of us really like leftovers that much. Most leftovers I should say.

yuck!! mickey d's used to put mustard and ketchup on the burgers in the begining till people started to complain then they switched to just ketchup.
I remember when McDonalds used to be good. *sigh* Most fast food places are all about quanity now instead of quality. And the workers don't take pride in a job well done anymore.:(

It is good, and she gives a tea cake almost every time there is a family gathering. She's a pastry chef for a grocery store near here. I think I have the recipe if you want it.

I would love it. I'll just have to make a pig of myself and eat the whole thing by myself. LOL:pig:

i had a couple skinny slices of the homemade sausage bread from last nights dinner. i wish i had poached an egg to dip in.

img_856045_0_166441baace373d2f0ebfc4b0de5ddf8.jpg

I must be insane! :ermm: :LOL: It's just about 5 am here in WA state, and I have already prepped things for Mark's breakfast. I put the sliced taters/polish sausage in the oven to get a head start, whipped the eggs with green onion and a bit of bacon, and the coffee is made.

I must be insane! :ermm: :LOL: It's just about 5 am here in WA state, and I have already prepped things for Mark's breakfast. I put the sliced taters/polish sausage in the oven to get a head start, whipped the eggs with green onion and a bit of bacon, and the coffee is made.
when will you be here to make mine?

i haven't eaten anything yet.

Back
Top Bottom