Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i split an Italian hero with my younger girl about 10:30am and we each had orange juice to drink.

So Saturday morning I made hash browns, scrambled eggs with green onion, bacon and fried tomatoes (fried in bacon fat btw ;) ) with avacado on the side. The hash browns were under cooked, and the tomatoes were over fried (but tasty).

Yesterday, much better. I scrambled eggs with onion and tomato diced in and served with country gravy, maple infused sausage links and pancakes on the side. Yum.

This morning, blueberry muffin from downstairs cafe.

i had IHOP this morning (i took myself out to breakfast). 2 poached eggs, 2 slices bacon, sour dough toast and coffee.

has some left-over crepes from last night..spread nutella on it, sliced some ripe bananas and an oragne juice...that is what i had:)

drink

choco ovaltine in the blender, added banana and gave it a whirl with a couple of ice. makes two glasses. i drank both.

Interesting with the bananas...we used to drink ovaltine when i was a kid...but I prefer Milo, i dunno if any of you had it but was Ovaltines rival choco drink when I was growing up in the Philippines;)
Dp35-505_copy.jpg

Interesting with the bananas...we used to drink ovaltine when i was a kid...but I prefer Milo, i dunno if any of you had it but was Ovaltines rival choco drink when I was growing up in the Philippines;)
Dp35-505_copy.jpg
I've never heard of that. I recently saw a recipe for a Peaut butter cup smoothie, and that had banana in it. I think a frozen banana would be yummy!

Buttermilk pancakes, sausage, orange juice.

The sausage was Jimmy Dean. We really didn't like it - I'm going to give the rest of the package to my neighbor.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 171
Back
Top Bottom