Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thats weird. i can see the pics in your post AND in the quote in the reply window. but when i submit my reply it says the pics have been moved or deleted. hmmmmmmmmmm i can see them now.

anyway they look yummy.
They are yummy! Even though they are made with pineapple, they taste a lot like apple crisp or cobbler... when room temperature or warmed.

This was breakfast this morning. I forgot to include the bacon. The home-fries were leftovers from last night.

img_864593_0_f8b04bf4ebb2d1143ec43b0dbfbbe276.jpg

Those crumb bars look fantastic. I had a turkey and egg sandwich with muenster cheese. Very good way to start the day off.
Thank you! They are very yummy! Too good, and that's the problem.

Your sandwich sounds very good!

I made scrambled eggs, home fries, bacon and buttered wheat toast this morning.

1st b'fast early this morning: lefse (w/butter and sugar) and black coffee
2nd b'fast when husband got up: b'fast burritos, juice, and more coffee

Here in my country - Philippines, a cup of champorado (chocolate rice porridge) and two pieces of fried tuyo (small dried fish), for breakfast makes my day. Mouthwatering!!!

Egg & swiss on toasted bread w/ compound butter (butter, dijon, italian seasoning). It's a standard in my house. If we have bagels we make it on bagels, and add whatever meat is in the fridge.

Frittata of eggs, sea salt, tellicherry pepper, greek oregano, sweet onions, potatoes, julienned carrots, deli smoked ham and cheddar cheese. Coffee with Kalua syrup (non alcoholic kind) .

Made from scratch pancakes, sausage, and fried eggs. And I personally made up a helping of "Elvis" pancakes. I'm liking this one!

oatmeal is the staple. but i add different things, blueberries are the current addition since we have some. i love to have sausage or bacon with it. we have breakfast everyday. i couldn't survive til 11 or noon without eating something! (but we usually get up before 7am too)

Activa Blueberry Yogurt and a Bananna. Breakfast increases your metabolism 5% for the entire day which translates to 80-120 calories burned. So be sure to always eat breakfast!

oatmeal is the staple. but i add different things, blueberries are the current addition since we have some. i love to have sausage or bacon with it. we have breakfast everyday. i couldn't survive til 11 or noon without eating something! (but we usually get up before 7am too)
My BF loves oatmeal too, but he doesn't make his own.... it's an instant variety... smells good though--apple cinnamon

Back
Top Bottom