Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i own tellicherry pepper, though it'll probably be gar-bage soon, as i'm scared of it! too huge. & it with this odd odor that i don't like. i won't order from catalogs now, as i don't like being unsure of the item i'm buying. that stuff's hung around in my cabinet for like 5 years now. time to clean them!

Activa Blueberry Yogurt and a Bananna. Breakfast increases your metabolism 5% for the entire day which translates to 80-120 calories burned. So be sure to always eat breakfast!

can't consume food early in my day, not for ages, now. years. my head spins & my stomach churns.:ermm:
my weight is quite fine, though.

PB & banana, no bacon. Elvis liked bacon on his pb&b sammiches?

Today it will be breakfast casserole (eggs & sausage) and bagels or toast. Breakfasts are much better with company in town!
I saw something on TV about it, and I thought they also included bacon. It was one of those "on the road-type" food shows, where they review different eats allover the country. I could have heard it wrong, or maybe that is just the way that place does it on their menu.

PB & banana, no bacon. Elvis liked bacon on his pb&b sammiches?

Today it will be breakfast casserole (eggs & sausage) and bagels or toast. Breakfasts are much better with company in town!
Adding again....

Maybe that is just what I wanted to hear... I love peanut butter and bacon sandwiches.......Plus (don't get grossed out) I love peanut butter and sausage patty sandwiches. My grandfather used to love them.

As far as my breakfast today, it might be leftover stuffing. :huh:.. but, it's so good the next day. Mark is going out for breakfast, like he always does on Sunday morning.

fruit cake (from last year's batch), stollen (made about 3 weeks ago), coffee (fresh), apple ;)

cheesecake. but, I'd really like some heuvos rancheros with lots of jalapenos... my cold is still here, and raging... some spicy curry sounds good, too.

first, I grabbed a truffle. Then, a deviled egg. And to wash that down, a mt. dew..... hey, I cooked all day yesterday, on strike! I am only eating already-made food today! :LOL:

cheesecake. but, I'd really like some heuvos rancheros with lots of jalapenos... my cold is still here, and raging... some spicy curry sounds good, too.

lol, I may have some cheesecake as a mid-morning snack soon. We ate so much yesterday, I forgot to serve it!

I've got a giant vat of turkey soup all done. Smells wonderful. We'll put some wild rice and chile peppers in yours and it will get rid of that cold lickety split.

I just ate the last of the broccoli wild rice casserole for breakfast. Doesn't go as well with coffee as it does with wine, but hey, its still pretty tasty.

Big bowl of grits with butter and sugar, and a couple of slices of dry whole wheat toast, washed down by a couple of cups of coffee.

Back
Top Bottom