Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As a matter of fact I did just have breakfast. DH was out of Pepsi so I went shopping when I got off work and they were cooking bacon in the deli. So I had scrambled eggs with bits of ham, red pepper, onions and cheese, a hashbrown and some bacon. Bedtime may be just a bit later today.

3 poached eggs on rye toast, with spicy oil on top. 4 pieces of turkey bacon, cut up cheddar cheese and a coffee.

Homemade Biscuits and Homemade Sausage and Gravy. The sausage came out pretty good. I think I will put more sage in it next time.

I was saving it for lunch.

I have my lost meal at midnight. I have my breakfast at around noon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I rolled some ham and cheddar into a flour tortilla, quick and easy while I read my e-mail before bedtime.

Eggs Benedict for us this morning. Juice. Coffee.

Attachments

• eggs benedict 001.jpg
    eggs benedict 001.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 183
A locally grown NC Pink Lady apple. Will make up for this ultra healthy breakfast tonight when I'm having a rotisserie chicken, coleslaw, and baked potato. LOL

Steak, eggs, and hashbrowns. All in the CI skillet, loving this thing! I found that with just a scant amount of oil, the eggs act just like they do in a non-stick pan. I even tried it with no oil, and they did ok. But they stuck a little if you left it in one place. Good stuff!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom