Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had a late dinner at IHOP the other night after a movie, so I enjoyed my leftover Ham & Cheese Omelette & pancakes for breakfast this morning. Waste not want not - lol!

We are going to the Farmer's Market in the morning and eating whatever is to hand. I hear there is a burrito cart this year, will be fun to walk and munch burritos or tamales in the rain.

really screwed up some oatmeal. i buy silver palate rough and thick oatmeal. supposed to cook in micro on low for ten mins. i have made it many times. this a.m. i left it on high for ten min. really, really dry oatmeal. ate it anyway with splenda brown, butter and a tad of milk. i won't make that mistake again anytime soon.

fried egg whites on a wheat english muffin with a slice of cheese and 2 slices of oven cooked bacon, not bad next time I plan to butter the muffin. had a cup of de-cafe to nothing fancy but filling. Aldo had a cup of grape fruit. Now that was yummy.
kades

This morning was one of those mornings where i just walk into the kitchen and attack the fruit bowl. i had a banana, apple, pear, and a glass of chocolate soy milk.

I made a double batch of 6 week refrigerator bran muffins yesterday, so had a bran muffin. Will probably have another for a snack, and repeat tomorrow. I'm giving a portion of the batter to my daughter's boyfriend. Apparently his fridge is pretty bare! I have a ton of batter, so am glad to give some away!

Back
Top Bottom