Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snow day here so no school. made brunch...home fries with shallots, cajun pounded round steaks (small) fried eggs. tonight we have a simple soup supper before choir so this was the big meal of the day.

I did! It was a sad excuse for breakfast, too. But, about 10:00 I was at clinicals and STARVING! I went to the snack machine and got myself a pack of pop tarts. My tummy was very thankful!:)

Just buttered white toast and hot tea with honey for Mark. I'll have something in a bit.... just got done putting dinner in the crock-pot.

:LOL:Hey, you gotta go w/ what works! If I must say, they were pretty darned good too. I didn't make it, hub picked them up last night at a local hot dog eatery, so it was a leftover one, but a good leftover one! :rolleyes:

:LOL:Hey, you gotta go w/ what works! If I must say, they were pretty darned good too. I didn't make it, hub picked them up last night at a local hot dog eatery, so it was a leftover one, but a good leftover one! :rolleyes:
I don't want to hijack my own thread, but there is a place I used to pick up hotdogs in my homtown, NY state. They were texas hots though.. Is that what yours were?

We had this for breakfast today. Mark had tea, and I had coffee.
Mark had scrambed eggs with red pepper and green onion.. an english muffin on the side
img_785198_0_39990ee039ea8fe25fe95daab4deef4c.jpg

img_785198_1_d6b8a85a0387cb0865bb8384ce63e8cc.jpg

I had an onion bagel topped with sliced onion, tomato, mushrooms and American cheese.
I don't like the cheese melted.... looks like I still left on the wrapper.:neutral:
img_785198_2_ff22b67634ef240be175729e6a127d79.jpg

cinnamon french toast with milk.

I'm realizing now that the headache I've had for 3 days now is from lack of coffee. It all makes sense now.

I am considering making lemon/blueberry scones, scrambled eggs and bacon. I've got some Meyer lemons to use up and I woke up at 5 am today. Not sure, still waiting for the tea to kick in.

Back
Top Bottom