Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, we had bacon sandwices. We don't have them very often so it was a really nice treat, yum yum.

How do you make your bacon sandwiches?

You'll probaby curl your nose at this, but I love bacon with peanut butter on toast.

My husband likes them on toasted bread with some brown sauce on top. I like it with sliced tomatoes but they are out of season so I dont buy tomatoes until the spring.
PS: I love peanut butter sandwiches with jam, very nice...I can imagine it is yummy with bacon too.

I ended up making meyer lemon/blueberry scones, scrambled eggs, bacon, strawberries and fresh squeezed juice I made from some tangelos I had on hand.

My husband likes them on toasted bread with some brown sauce on top. I like it with sliced tomatoes but they are out of season so I dont buy tomatoes until the spring.
PS: I love peanut butter sandwiches with jam, very nice...I can imagine it is yummy with bacon too.
I so need to live in the UK!!! I love all their meals! :chef:

My grandfather used to have peanut butter with a sausage patty on toast. I love that, put prefer bacon. It's not the healthiest breakfast, that is for sure! :ermm: I think might be able to handle that once a week.

The brown sauce sounds devine!

I had a very Bavarian morning - we ate weisswurst and freshly baked pretzels with sweet mustard :)

Isn't that the traditonal late morning meal? I thought you ate wurst around 11 am - or am I wrong? There is a phrase for this but I am forgetting it right now.....
Anyway, sounds WONDERFUL - yum.

The kids came over for breakfast this morning:

img_789037_0_13e663c9bca04ab0feddf712a415143d.jpg

How do you make your bacon sandwiches?

You'll probably curl your nose at this, but I love bacon with peanut butter on toast.

I have been eating them all my life. Yummers. I especially like to make them with extra chunky peanut butter.

Oh yeah, breakfast is the most important meal of the day! but I woke up late today, so I just had a small bowl of cereal and soy milk, with 1-1/2 tsp of whole ground flaxseed meal!

DH and I made the best omelet ever! We took some of my homemade sausage meat and crumble fried it with onion and set it aside. I chopped up some fresh cilantro and tomato and warmed some fresh salsa. We made the egg, heaped it with the toppings and smothered it in the warm salsa. Now THAT is how I like my eggs! :clap:

Wow, mama... country breakfast for a queen and her court!! :chef:
This was my breakfast... toasted onion bagel, topped with sliced bell peppers,
melted monterey jack cheese, a poached egg and green onion. It was pretty good! :)
img_789082_0_963e55911e1c7ae42ee84c34a8ba3fad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom