Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday I ate breakfast taquittos that I bought for my daughter because she wasn't eating them. They weren't bad but they needed sour cream for dipping or something.

Today I was back to chocolate. I was in a hurry and the brownies were there calling me to eat one.

Bacon and Peanut Butter (crunchy of course) Sandwich.
Ohhhh, one of my favorite sandwiches! I might have to do that tomorrow, even though it is technically tomorrow.

My grandpa loved sausage patties with peanut butter. I prefer bacon, but the sausage is good too! :)

I have orange marmalade & cream cheese stuffed french toast in the oven and I am frying some sausage.

I have orange marmalade & cream cheese stuffed french toast in the oven and I am frying some sausage.
That sounds delicious. I never thought of doing it in the oven but it would be much easier than frying pans.

It's just me here so just a coffee w/ hazlenut cream. If the bf doesn't get back from the ski hill too late this afternoon , I'll make a late breakfast. Probably eggs, peamel bacon , toast, hashbrowns.

Loprraine, that sounds yummy. Its still not even 8am here so coffee is it for me at the moment. I'll likely make pancakes or something for when the gaggle of girls awakes.

I'm sipping my first cup o' coffee, too...but coming up soon will be some new boudin we bought. It has brown rice in it instead of white. I'll also fry up some hash browns w/onions and garlic...probably some whole wheat toast to go with and maybe eggs scrambled or over easy.

Ohhhh, one of my favorite sandwiches! I might have to do that tomorrow, even though it is technically tomorrow.

My grandpa loved sausage patties with peanut butter. I prefer bacon, but the sausage is good too! :)
Here is my sandwich. YUMM! :chef:

img_795407_0_fa5bc474e3d9546ca91044544dfb9f29.jpg

img_795407_1_17d8849df4917a963bd987b8e456460a.jpg

I had an artichoke & spinach egg souffle from Panera and a bearclaw this morning - heaven!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom