Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kashi probiotic cereal (with yoghurt chips), banana and milk. Also had orange juice and fresh picked cherries!

It's RARE that I don't eat breakfast. One of the two meds I have to take has to be taken in the morning and can't be taken on an empty stomach, so I have some incentive to have some sort of breakfast.

Today was bacon, eggs, an orange, a handful of raw almonds, grape juice and a cup of tea. I'm quite sated and ready for my day.
I know how you feel. I'm on the generic form of Viocodin (sp?) when I suffer pain. If I don't eat something when I take it, I'm either sick to my stomach or I feel like my head is floating somewhere in the clouds.

VB -

That's okay as long you stick to one of the 7 essential food groups:

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Breads, Cereal, Rice & Pasta[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Fats, Oils & Sweets[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Fruits[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Meat, Poultry, Fish, Beans, Eggs, Nuts[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Milk, Yogurt & Cheese[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Vegetables[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Pizza[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]LolZ...[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Hope you are having a fantasist week-end :)[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Bob[/FONT]

:LOL: Hi Bob! Well, my pizza had most of those, except fruit! My weekend was okay. My SO was sick half of Saturday, so we didn't do anything, except have a good dinner that night.

i'll wake like clockwork soooo hungry! yum, rice krispies. i'm having kix for dinner.

tummy ache check out what i had for dinner LOL
Your dinner looked totally tasty!!!!
yum.gif
I would assume that is Mozzarella chees and basil on top? It looks awesome! I would have eaten too much, also! :pig:

Tonight we had beef patties/ baked in mushroom soup :neutral:, sliced beets (cooked in butter, salt-n-pepper) and green beans. I was running out of time, and I had to think of something fast.

I would much rather have had your dinner! :)

This was breakfast yesterday. Nothing fancy, just scrambled eggs with green onin and wheat toast.
img_835990_0_b8f3172069154a1f49158da9cc6224e2.jpg

Today, I'm having potato pancakes with some bacon.

Back
Top Bottom