Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made a lovely frittata. Potatoes, tomato/olive pesto, salt, pepper, chopped red pepper, cilantro, onion powder, and eggs.

Sausage/Cheese Biscuits: flaky refrigerator biscuits, split, cooked sausage patties, cheese, biscuits on top. Bake

I made a lovely frittata. Potatoes, tomato/olive pesto, salt, pepper, chopped red pepper, cilantro, onion powder, and eggs.
That sounds good! :chef: I wish I could have had a slice!

I had some pretzels. :ermm: I know... not the breakfast of champions. I plan on a pretty fattening dinner, so I'm taking it easy.

I ate a banana on my way to check out the sea turtle nests. I'm on the Sea Turtle Patrol here in Sarasota County, FL and we hit the beach at 6 a.m. before the rest of the world does. We had a nest hatch overnight--saw the little tracks leading to the Gulf--so that was exciting. They hatch at night so we didn't see any, but still...
And that banana was all the breakfast I had.

Berlinsky salad, spicy bean salad, french baguette and grape juice:) I've just spent the weekend at the dacha so it's been a weekend of fresh air, fresh fruit and veg, bbq's and relaxation..........perfect:)

I ate a banana on my way to check out the sea turtle nests. I'm on the Sea Turtle Patrol here in Sarasota County, FL and we hit the beach at 6 a.m. before the rest of the world does. We had a nest hatch overnight--saw the little tracks leading to the Gulf--so that was exciting. They hatch at night so we didn't see any, but still...
And that banana was all the breakfast I had.
What a neat job! I think I would love to do that.

I often sometimes just have a banana.... this summer I froze about half a dozen... they are great that way!:)

Brunch - courgette tortilla (home-grown courgettes, eggs from a friend who keeps his own hens) and tomatoe and onion salad (home-grown cherry toms and onion, with a pinch of salt and olive oil), ciapatta bread, water and then herbal tea (camomile, mint and fennel). Mind you, I'm not usually so healthy. White coffee and a couple of oaty biscuits are the usual.

Brunch - courgette tortilla (home-grown courgettes, eggs from a friend who keeps his own hens) and tomatoe and onion salad (home-grown cherry toms and onion, with a pinch of salt and olive oil), ciapatta bread, water and then herbal tea (camomile, mint and fennel). Mind you, I'm not usually so healthy. White coffee and a couple of oaty biscuits are the usual.
That sounds like a lovely breakfast!!! I'm a big tortilla person! :) Can I ask... what is white coffee?

i had tomato salad (leftover from last nights dinner) and bread for breakfast and lunch. i have been craving tomato juice and tomatoes for about a month and a half now. i just can't get enough!!

img_841909_0_69aa2ce908fccebc8a6ae8169cecadf3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom