Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't have anything, but I made Mark scrambled eggs with some green onion. On the side, wheat toast and a bit of hash brown potatoes.... coffee

I bet that tasted heavenly! I love blueberries and cheese! :chef:

Actually, it didn't. :(

In my blog, I wrote:
The result looked a little pathetic and I would describe the taste as “not bad”. Combined that with the effort involved, and I don’t think I’ll be doing this again.

slept through breakfast and lunch today. oops! It was a much needed recuperative rest. Coffee and PB&J sandwich on whole wheat bread at 1:00 pm.

I have meat ball rice porridge or congee. I used the left-over water from boiling sweetcorn to cook that porridge and it came out really good.

burritos for breakfast

I had breakfast burritos that my gran sent over last night, i popped it in the microwave and instant breakfast . It had bacon, cheese and beans plus her own special chipolte salsa as a sauce..yum!;)
SHe so sweet coz she sends us food every week...my cousin who is also my roomate sometimes have no time to cook,,,we usually do take-out..but her food always reminds us of home.Thanks gran,..the breakfast burrito was great.

1/2 of a shaved turkey breast, lettuce and mayo on a round roll. other 1/2 will be lunch.

Breakfast was fried potatoes, green bell peppers and onions, eggs added to pan and scrambled.

img_849161_0_3def82a81355cc0058e507d93ed6d1d0.jpg

img_849161_1_51402b0702bdce6239104e0a6a074ba6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom