Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry I never responded to this. Four great things together... eggs, potatoes, peppers and onions! I bet that tasted great! :chef:
thank you VB.

i was just admiring your breakfast!! yummy!! sometimes if i have sausage i take it out of the casing and cook it well before adding the peppers, onions and potatoes to the pan to saute then add the eggs.

Mcdonalds

went to mcdonalds this morning..had some pancakes and hash browns:ROFLMAO:
239595_f260.jpg

I haven't been to McDonald's in awhile, but I get a craving for their food now and then. Nothing wrong with your breakfast!
i wanted one of those mickey d's big breakfasts (eggs, sausage pattie, hash brown, biscuit, flap jacks with coffee or juice. i always take the orange juice) yesterday but then i came to my senses!! theres enough fat in one of those breakfasts for 2 days!! but sometimes its the only thing that will hit the spot!!

a bowl of cornflakes, and as I was pouring the milk, I thought... hmmm, this is what they feed cows to make them fat...

YES!

i wanted one of those mickey d's big breakfasts (eggs, sausage pattie, hash brown, biscuit, flap jacks with coffee or juice. i always take the orange juice) yesterday but then i came to my senses!! theres enough fat in one of those breakfasts for 2 days!! but sometimes its the only thing that will hit the spot!!
I hear you..sometimes you just want to indulge and forget for a moment the fats and calories:LOL:

my sleep pattern is so messed up i never follow time of day meals. i feel like having a snack instead of a meal. butter pecan ice cream and a cup of coffee is what i want. or maybe put the ice cream IN the coffee instead of cream and sugar (it is low fat and sugar ice cream).

i think it will be steak and eggs for dinner.

Just had leftover noodles in chunky turkey soup. Very full now. Don't want to go to work. Ugh. Need more sleep...will have more coffee instead.

Just had leftover noodles in chunky turkey soup. Very full now. Don't want to go to work. Ugh. Need more sleep...will have more coffee instead.
I've done that before. It's usually whatever comes first when I open the fridge. I've been known to have a bologna sandwich for breakfast. :ohmy: I guess that really isn't any different than soup or pizza. Pizza is the best for breakfast, though!

Today was a repeat of Sunday's breakfast.

img_851114_0_912f9053f02bac80b5d4751b8e5055de.jpg

Back
Top Bottom