Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll try to be on the next flight out. :LOL:

Hey, anything is possible if I get up at 4 am to make breakfast. :rolleyes:

I'd rather fly in to watch you make your sausage bread and poached eggs!
you would be pressed into service!! kneading and grating. :LOL:

This was breakfast.
img_856774_0_16f79a67458c7e9e8658bd786a4683bf.jpg

img_856774_1_4a76833e5cdc4acec581644624e392ff.jpg
oh yummy!!

Oatmeal cooked with raisins and brown sugar. Topped with a pat of butter, milk and a drizzle of maple syrup.

img_857365_0_cf31e77c4b5d7f7bd498edc33daf084a.jpg

huevos rancheros that my brother fixed up for me...nice one, bro!thanks;)
Huevos%20Rancheros.jpg

this pic is close enough but with nore bacon at the side

What is oolong tea like?

Oolong (Black Dragon) is between green and black tea. It is less oxidized than black tea. If compared to wine with black tea as red wine and green tea as white wine, then oolong would be is like rosé. Like wine there is a lot a variation in types But over all oolong is mellower than black with less natural sweetness and less grassy tasting than green.

I had an orthodontics appt yesterday afternoon which has left me unable to eat, or bite I should say, so this morning I ordered 2 scrambled eggs with tomatos and cheese on top. Mushed it around in my mouth, and it was pretty good. I'm dying for some potatoes and bacon however. **** teeth.

Excuse me while I wipe off the screen. My tongue got carried away. :ermm: I LOVE oatmeal with brown sugar!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!! calm down VB!!

btw don't get worried if i am not online for awhile. i have a decltop puter but it is literally a pain in my back and fott to sit at the puter table. i also have a daughter who is always on it doing home work and such.
i also am not sure i will be able to load pics from my camera onto the desktop (i have a memory card slot built into my laptop which makes it easy).

:rolleyes:

scrambled eggs with green onion and toast, but this time I made bacon.

img_857933_0_bf3dd0df679a6f6a27c65f128f36b186.jpg

img_857933_1_5d2e027b32bb8fcf1429c1931012cfad.jpg

i haven't eaten and that looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to good!! i think it will be poached eggs, bacon, homefries and buttermilk biscuits for dinner!! (i think i will use the giant biscuit cutter!!) :LOL:

I had an orthodontics appt yesterday afternoon which has left me unable to eat, or bite I should say, so this morning I ordered 2 scrambled eggs with tomatos and cheese on top. Mushed it around in my mouth, and it was pretty good. I'm dying for some potatoes and bacon however. **** teeth.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww {{hugs}} i hope it feels better soon!! i have had lots of dental work (pulled teeth, root canals etc) and i sympathize with you!! i always get a monster migraine afterwards also. feel better sweetie.

Cheese omelet sounds good! YuMM!

This was breakfast today.... more of the same... :neutral:

Sounds like you're in a bit of a rut.

Perhaps Eggs Benedict might spice up your breakfast routine?

Maybe the Old South classic biscuits and sausage gravy (kissing cousin to the Northeastern "s&%$ on a shingle")

Just throwing some ideas out there.

Sounds like you're in a bit of a rut.

Perhaps Eggs Benedict might spice up your breakfast routine?

Maybe the Old South classic biscuits and sausage gravy (kissing cousin to the Northeastern "s&%$ on a shingle")

Just throwing some ideas out there.
I LOVE eggs benedict, but I don't think my SO would. I could try it once and see if he likes it. I know he loves biscuits and gravy. For some reason, I never think of it. I'll have to get some sausage. That's about the only meat I don't have in the freezer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom