Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even though it's wayyyyyyy too early to think about it, I'm going to either have chocolate cheerios or an orange with cottage cheese.... coffee.

brunch was 6 original pringles chips dipped in Frank's hot sauce.

A banana-mago almond milk and ground flaxseed smoothie, and a tall white chocolate mocha with non-fat milk from Starbucks.
A liquid breakfast today :)

It's like that with everything now. Remember when there was only ONE kind of OJ? It's ridiculous!

I bought some multi-grain with oat clusters the other day... INSANE the different flavours that are out now.
I really want to try that chocolate one, but I don't think they have it in Canada yet? hmm...

I bought some multi-grain with oat clusters the other day... INSANE the different flavours that are out now.
I really want to try that chocolate one, but I don't think they have it in Canada yet? hmm...

I don't know, but I have to share what my 2 year old daughter called the cereal she was eating the other day. She said she wanted more "popo cuffs." I worried that she might mix up corn pops or something in front of company!

I don't know, but I have to share what my 2 year old daughter called the cereal she was eating the other day. She said she wanted more "popo cuffs." I worried that she might mix up corn pops or something in front of company!

OH MY... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can only imagine.... LOL

Omigosh:ROFLMAO: Thanks for the laugh!!!

I had leftover chicken lo mein for breakfast.

Home fries and onions seasoned with Hawaiian salt, Malabar pepper, Mexican oregano. Omelet with provolone cheese, Mexican oregano, Hawaiian salt, garlic powder and Malabar pepper.

Back
Top Bottom