Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This morning I made sourdough pancakes and link sausage.

Why throw out the discard from the starter? Make the pancake!

I made blueberry pancakes.

Attachments

• blueberry pancakes 005.jpg
    blueberry pancakes 005.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 253
I made Oatmeal Pancakes for the first time. It was pretty good and much more healthful than ordinary pancakes. But I must say, I still like Goodweed's pancakes more!

Chicken fried steak and biscuit with sausage gravy...I don't plan on eating for the rest of the week.:ROFLMAO:

:ermm:
Chicken fried steak and biscuit with sausage gravy...I don't plan on eating for the rest of the week.:ROFLMAO:
I have had meals like that! I have to say, though, I have never had chicken-fried steak for breakfast. :ermm: :LOL:

I had a piece of bologna when I was making Mark's lunch. Your breakfast sounds much better!

:ermm:
I have had meals like that! I have to say, though, I have never had chicken-fried steak for breakfast. :ermm: :LOL:

I had a piece of bologna when I was making Mark's lunch. Your breakfast sounds much better!

May be a local thing, I grew up with chicken-fried steak for all meals, usually with eggs for breakfast, but at my age I decided that would be over doing it.:ROFLMAO:

This morning was a banana, cottage cheese and coffee.

May be a local thing, I grew up with chicken-fried steak for all meals, usually with eggs for breakfast, but at my age I decided that would be over doing it.:ROFLMAO:

This morning was a banana, cottage cheese and coffee.

If you are going to do it, over do it... gotta give 110%. :LOL:

That looks really good! I don't have any Kix cereal only, Corn Chex, Corn Flakes and Chocolate Cheerios. You give me ideas, though.
corn chex are yummy!! i like to buy a box of wheat chex and a box of corn chex and mix them together in my big cereal container, YUMMY!!

Yes, an egg, turkey, and swiss sammich on a flat round with chipotle mayo. Is there a Chipotle Anonymous group around?

:my name is Roger, and I am an addict:

Back
Top Bottom