Did anyone eat tonight? Monday 11-23-15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
The OCD in me needs to see a daily dinner thread. :LOL:

I had the last of the Chile Relleno Casserole from a couple of days ago, with a side of refried black beans doctored up with jalapenos and onions. Lots of cheesy and peppery goodness.

What did you all have? :chef:

Last edited:
:LOL: Cheryl!

Nothing exciting, we're still picking at leftovers. I finished up the broccoli cheese soup, DH had at it with leftover chicken, green beans, hummus and crackers, and wonton soup.

Last edited:
I nuked the leftover roasted vegis from yesterday. Later I turned the leftover liver into a pate type spread. I had that on multigrain toast

We went out for our anniversary. 41 years and neither of us killing off the other is certainly a cause for celebration. ;) Hit up our favorite Irish pub, O'Connor's, ate our fill and brought enough leftovers home so that I don't have to cook tomorrow. Himself started with a "Blacksmith" (half Guinness and half Smithwick's) and I had Campari with a touch of ice and a lime wedge. We ordered off the regular menu, starting by splitting their famous Irish Potato Pizza. Himself's dinner was Jambalaya, while I had their Chicken Francais with mash redskins and mixed veggies. No room for dessert!

After driving eight hours, DH went to Kroger to get some dog food for Stryder. He also picked up a frozen pizza and that was dinner.

Noooo......:LOL:

Three frozen Red Baron pizzas and my son decided to also fix a package of frozen chicken stir-fry. Not thinking ahead, he decided to do two servings of quick rice after the stir-fry was done. He had to get something from the small local market/pizza shop while the rice was resting.......and brough home a large cheese pizza.....:huh:

**I do virtually all shopping at Kroger......the $1 discount on gas helps. I let my son take the discount and I go for the 3¢ off......a full tank (35gal) lasts me ~three months.

Still dealing with dh's post surgery stuff and had a long day with docs. Got home and went right back out to a local restaurant. I had a hamburger and dh had a stuffed sopapilla.

2 Trader Joe's fresh Pizza dough, rolled out and topped with fresh Mozz and Basil one one and al eftover Sweet Italian Sausage sliced up on the other.
Normally, I have homemade pizza dough in the deep freeze, but seeing as we MAY be moving, I'm not adding to the freezer any more and frankly, I was pooped yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom