Did anyone eat tonight? Sun. 4/19/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kayelle, I can't believe a thread was started so late! :huh:

I'm not cut out for housework. Felt like a truck ran over me today, so we grazed. Himself had a bunch of the pulled pork, I had...a can of soup. Tomorrow is another day.

We had leftover cauli ham and cheese soup. And Cheerios for dessert.

The kids came up and we had a taco bar...chicken tacos or taco salad, depending on how everyone wanted to build it. Leftover Sticky Chicken, shredded and warmed with a little lime juice, chili powder and cumin,salad stuff, avocado, cheese, salsa, sour cream. Simple but good.

I ate. :LOL: Been a busy past couple of days - I've been looking for a new dining table set with my daughter for the past couple of days. No easy feat in an isolated town with only a few decent furniture stores. Finally found one I like late this afternoon. :)

Dinner this evening was a steamed artichoke and garlic bread. Fixin' to have a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Kay, what is sunshine potato casserole?

CG, I'm never cut out for housework....ugh. :LOL: Spring cleaning has been kicking my rear....

We were going to grill but it was raining pretty hard so we cooked inside. Pan-seared sirloin steak with broiled corn on the cob and pineapple with butter and chili powder. Yum.

Homemade vegetable beef soup with barley, well at least homemade other than purchased stock.

Pan fried pork chops, buttered egg noodles and a salad. I used a rub I got for Christmas that is delicious.

Cheryl, it's just a bag of frozen hash browns mixed with diced red bell pepper, green onion, cheese soup, golden mush. soup, butter & sour cream baked with a buttered Panko crumb topping. Easy peasy and very tasty with ham. ;):yum:

Kayelle, have you ever added a meat or two to this to make it a complete meal casserole?

A little late but, hey, why not?

We had scalloped potatoes with ham and cheese, buttered Italian green beans, homemade potato rolls with butter, iced tea, and pistachio pudding with a dollop of whipped cream on top. We were plenty full and there's plenty left for another night, but not tonight. We're going to eat out.

Cheryl, it's just a bag of frozen hash browns mixed with diced red bell pepper, green onion, cheese soup, golden mush. soup, butter & sour cream baked with a buttered Panko crumb topping. Easy peasy and very tasty with ham. ;):yum:

PS....mix everything together in a big bowl before adding the potatoes.

Thanks, Kayelle. :) Sounds good - I'll make that the next time my daughter and her fam are here for dinner. They would love it with some little smokies mixed in as you suggested, or sliced ham on the side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom