Did anyone see the Weir Cooking Class today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
...it was about marinating a chuck roast in red wine with onions, carrots, celery, etc.? I saw to the part where she dried the roast off, threw all tlhe liquid and veggies into a skillet to reduce - then I left.

I'm marinating tonight to make tomorrow. Any help would me much appreciated. I have an idea, of course, how to fix it, but would like to follow her lead if at all possible. I'm going to basically follow a Boeuf Bourguignon style recipe if I no one else saw it.

Thanks!

Elf,
didn't see the show, but have her Cooking in the city cookbook..She has a chuck roast Napolitan of beef ragu in it that looks good..If your interested let me know and I'll pm you.
kadesma

Thanks kadesma - if you want to PM me the shortened version (don't go to a lot of trouble). Thanks a bunch!

kades - thanks to your help my dinner tonight was wonderful! My diner tomorrow night will be "wonderfuler" I know! I'm sure it can only get better with age. There were a couple things I didn't do because I was too lazy to go back to the store - tomorrow I'll do what I can at this stage.

Again, Thanks. DH must have liked it - after his first bite he said -- - - mmmmm...this is good....did you write down how you did it? :chef:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom