Dinner...11th of March, 2016

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salt and pepper

Executive Chef
Linguine w/ shrimp, mussels, red pepper, green onion, garlic, olives & tomatoes..........

img_1458557_0_62fa56183f2fc5ba072d3068160beaf2.jpg

I'm going adapt Kades delicious onion pork chops recipe that I did the other day to chicken thighs instead of pork. Roasted asparagus will be for both of us, and some rice for the SC.

Joey, what a great looking dinner. :yum:

I pulled some meatballs from the freezer this afternoon and had a meatball sandwich on a toasted onion bun, with oven roasted cinnamon sweet potato wedges. Hit the spot.

Grocery shopped today, so I ran into the store that fries fish just for the fish. We had cod with skinny green beans, pickled beets, and some of the leftover mac & cheese. Quick and easy. Yay!

Attachments

• 2016-03-11 21.58.49.jpg
    2016-03-11 21.58.49.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 140
Joey, what is that "green" can doing on your table?:ohmy:

We had some leftover conch chowder that I made a month or so ago and froze the extra.

Had a tiring day shopping yesterday and DH had to work late preparing for an event today, so we ordered pizza from our neighborhood joint and I made salads. Good stuff :yum:

Our local Penn Dutch had Parmigiano-Reggiano as a "Flash Sale" for $7.99 #. Karen bought four wedges, which she picked out with rind only on one edge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom