Dinner 12/2/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
Slow night on the DC dinner front...

I was going to make chicken wings, making the duck glaze I used Thanksgiving, but was out of oranges, so I made a quick omelet.
What you see outside is inside, too. Sausage, mushroom, onion and cheese omelet.
I probably should have made toast or potatoes, too, but the gravy I had for lunch was still leaving me pretty full :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Sausage & cheese omelet.JPG
    Sausage & cheese omelet.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 155
My sister invited me over for stuffed bell peppers tonight. :yum: My daughter is getting McDonalds for her family right now, so for "dessert" I am having some fries. :LOL:

Tonight is seared peppercorn-crusted sirloin with baked potato and steamed asparagus. Merlot to drink.

Steve found some little, and I mean little, lobster tails at the store for $4 each.

I made a sauce with butter, onions, garlic parsley and added cream and chunks of lobster meat. I served it on nests of angel hair pasta. DANG.........that was good!!:chef:

Green salad on the side.

Steve found some little, and I mean little, lobster tails at the store for $4 each.

I made a sauce with butter, onions, garlic parsley and added cream and chunks of lobster meat. I served it on nests of angel hair pasta. DANG.........that was good!!:chef:

Green salad on the side.

Ooh, that sounds great!

I did a small slow roasted pork butt with rice pilaf and steamed broccoli. For dessert I had some of the chocolate chip cookies I made for SO's son's birthday.

pacanis said:
Slow night on the DC dinner front...

I was going to make chicken wings, making the duck glaze I used Thanksgiving, but was out of oranges, so I made a quick omelet.
What you see outside is inside, too. Sausage, mushroom, onion and cheese omelet.
I probably should have made toast or potatoes, too, but the gravy I had for lunch was still leaving me pretty full :rolleyes:

I would like a bite or two of that right now, Pac! Looks wonderful!

DH and I had the Chinese buffet for lunch. Still not hungry. I hit up all the no-no deep fried stuff that I never have, and am still full.

I boiled up a package of chicken drumsticks, stripped the meat, boiled a handful of frozen mixed veggies and egg noodles in the broth and put all together with a cheese sauce and pimentos. Kind of a cheesy ala king. Very easy and good, plus I saved the rest of the chicken broth for another use later on.

I made a veg chilli served in bowls with bread in an attempt to warm us up. Not hot water or heating sucks.

Mark was on his own for dinner. So, I used the leftover meatball stew and made pocket sandwiches with tortillas and mozz cheese. They were about the size of egg rolls and turned out better than I thought... I don't have a picture, though.

Back
Top Bottom