Dinner 12/6/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night the 6th was the company Christmas dinner.
It was held at a Brazilian steak house. I think I will now need to eat again sometime next week.
All kinds of Gourmet and exotic cheeses. Assorted other salads stuff.
Then for the main course various types of beef, chicken breasts in bacon, leg of lamb and lamb chops, parmesan encrusted pork and a tsp of roasted garlic potatoes.
For dessert, we had the vanilla bean creme Brule.
Iced tea to drink.

Great looking dinners, CG, Joey, and kgirl.... :yum:

For some reason, the throw together soup I made last night from leftover kielbasa, cabbage and other veggies, turned out to the best ever. I guess I can attribute it to being so warming on a cold evening, and I also added Penzey's FoxPoint seasoning this time. That really kicked it up a notch - love that stuff. :)

cinisajoy, what a fabulous sounding Christmas dinner! I got full just reading about it.

Last edited:
Great looking dinners, CG, Joey, and kgirl.... :yum:

For some reason, the throw together soup I made last night from leftover kielbasa, cabbage and other veggies, turned out to the best ever. I guess I can attribute it to being so warming on a cold evening, and I also added Penzey's FoxPoint seasoning this time. That really kicked it up a notch - love that stuff. :)

cinisajoy, what a fabulous sounding Christmas dinner! I got full just reading about it.

I'm adding that https://www.penzeys.com/online-catalog/fox-point-seasoning/c-24/p-393/pd-s
to my shopping list Cheryl. I need to place an order soon..boy do I love their granulated garlic we got as a freebe and I'm almost out.

I'm adding that https://www.penzeys.com/online-catalog/fox-point-seasoning/c-24/p-393/pd-s
to my shopping list Cheryl. I need to place an order soon..boy do I love their granulated garlic we got as a freebe and I'm almost out.

You'll love it, Kay. I love it on cooked veggies. :yum: I received the 1.6 oz. jar as one of their freebies a couple of months ago. Oh, and yes, their granulated garlic is wonderful! I need to place an order too, but I think I'm going to wait until after Christmas in case one of my girls gives me a Penzey's gift card. ;):LOL:

Penzey gift card!! What a great idea Cheryl! I've been looking at their gift box sets for friends and family, but who knows what people really want? A gift card would be perfect with a catalog wrapped up with it!!

Back
Top Bottom