Dinner 14th August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The kabobs turned out quite tasty. The "other stuff" ended up being a side salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

img_1176175_0_3ac2285cfc083fd1331e5ba2e98aa417.jpg

Looks very good. I LOVE the salad. Kalamatas are also a fav of mine.

Looks so tasty MM :chef:
Thank you K.

love liver,not had liver for ages,love chicken livers,toms thread about livers got me thinkin'....so,if you read this tom,cheers mate:) i cooked this last night & at less than one shiny british pound for 12ozs of pure meat is there better value than chicken livers?
CHICKEN LIVERS,SMOKED BACON,SINGLE CLOVE GARLIC HEAD,SHALLOTS & CHILLI IN BALSAMICO & WHITE WINE WITH SAFFRON ORZO PASTA.the balsamico gives it that dark,sticky sweet/sour coating that i love with liver

that looks outstanding, harry. i'd love a plate if i could.

it also makes ne a little sad. my best buddy ozzy (now deceased) used to make chicken livers very similarly.

i haven't had them since then. i'll have to make them in his honour one day.

Last edited:
that looks outstanding, harry. i'd love a plate if i could.

it also makes ne a little sad. my best buddy ozzy (now deceased) used to make chicken livers very similarly.

i haven't had them since then. i'll have to make them in his honour one day.
don't be sad tom.....celebrate his life don't mourn his death....cook chicken livers & raise a glass to ozzy....it'll make you both smile:)!!

That plate makes me want to try chicken livers, Harry. I've had them diced and in a sauce, but not as a main ingredient like that. I'm more of a calves liver person. I'm not sure why chicken livers never appealed to me.

Steve, those kabobs are a thing of beauty. I love kabobs, and grill them often. :yum: Ms.M, lovin' your pork stirfry. Harry, I may have to re-think chicken livers - haven't had them in ages and last time I wasn't a fan, but since then my palate has grown, lol. :LOL: Looks very good!!

I'm going out of town soon for several days and have been trying to use up perishables. I had two zucchini to use up and have been craving fried zucchini so I breaded them and fried them up. They were awesome! :ohmy::yum: Also roasted some beets earlier in the day and let them chill in the fridge, had the last of the cantaloupe, and other than a few more lovely grape tomatoes, I'm about done with the fruits and veggies for now - yay!!

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 175
That plate makes me want to try chicken livers, Harry. I've had them diced and in a sauce, but not as a main ingredient like that. I'm more of a calves liver person. I'm not sure why chicken livers never appealed to me.

Steve, those kabobs are a thing of beauty. I love kabobs, and grill them often. :yum: Ms.M, lovin' your pork stirfry. Harry, I may have to re-think chicken livers - haven't had them in ages and last time I wasn't a fan, but since then my palate has grown, lol. :LOL: Looks very good!!
thanks both...a very cheap(no pun intended!)just over a £1 per pound,tasty & healthy meat too...i like to cook mine pink inside like calves liver

I'm going out of town soon for several days and have been trying to use up perishables. I had two zucchini to use up and have been craving fried zucchini so I breaded them and fried them up. They were awesome! :ohmy::yum: Also roasted some beets earlier in the day and let them chill in the fridge, had the last of the cantaloupe, and other than a few more lovely grape tomatoes, I'm about done with the fruits and veggies for now - yay!!
nice plate C:yum:

That looks amazing Cheryl :yum:

Thank you and WOW!! Your plate looks and sound fantastic.

Everyones meals looks and sound so good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom