Dinner 15th September

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That really stinks.

I'd take the stroganov over a turkey burger any day
Normally I would agree, but their turkey burgers are pretty darn good. Unlike some of the bland and dry ones I've had at other places, they're nicely seasoned, juicy on the inside, and smothered in a chipotle mayo.

Shame they won't get any more of my business.

Kylie1969 said:
Thanks QR :)

Yes we make our own dough too, it was a recipe we got from Masterchef Season 1, it is lovely!

Do you work in the evenings QR?

Oh I love masterchef, I have a few of their cookbooks but not that one, I'll have to check it out. I make the risotto from the (dont laugh) junior masterchef cook book, it's is AMAZING & soooo easy to make.
Yeah, I work quick afternoon shift 3 days a week & day 2 a week : )

We had some errands to run and so we had a late lunch at a Jewish Deli. The "mile high" sandwiches of corned beef were delicious.

The recent thread about Port interested me so we made a stop at BevMo and picked up some Port, and next door at Trader Joe's we got some Stilton cheese and also some Stilton with apricots. Needless to say, dinner tonight was a Port and cheese tasting party for two. Very nice for a change.:yum:

Oh I love masterchef, I have a few of their cookbooks but not that one, I'll have to check it out. I make the risotto from the (dont laugh) junior masterchef cook book, it's is AMAZING & soooo easy to make.
Yeah, I work quick afternoon shift 3 days a week & day 2 a week : )

QR, we love Junior Masterchef too...and of course Masterchef :)

When we went to the Royal Show last week they had a Junior Masterchef showbag...the only reason I didnt get it was because the apron and the chefs hat were way too small for me :LOL:

It is a pity they didnt do a Masterchef showbag :rolleyes:

Kylie1969 said:
QR, we love Junior Masterchef too...and of course Masterchef :)

When we went to the Royal Show last week they had a Junior Masterchef showbag...the only reason I didnt get it was because the apron and the chefs hat were way too small for me :LOL:

It is a pity they didnt do a Masterchef showbag :rolleyes:

Oh what a shame! Keep your eye out at Coles they often have them on sale or free with the mag

Thanks QR...that is a great idea as I have seen to MC recipe books at Coles :)

I will check Coles more often now ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom