Dinner 17th September

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Last night for dinner we had Spicy Shrimp and Feta Pasta..good stuff!!

I added a little too much chilli though...gee it was hot :LOL:

The yungun asked what I planned for supper. Told him I hadn't decided yet. He replied "Pizza OK?" So he ordered it, will pick it up and pay for it. Easy night for me!

We're down to the last two ripe tomatoes, (have a bunch more, but they're still green) so it may just have to be bacon cucumber tomato sammies.

I've got some nachos in the oven now; Tostitos chips, shredded chicken, jalapeno cheese, cheddar cheese, black beans, onions, pickled jalapenos and Tasty Licks Acapulco Gold seasoning... not necessarily in that order.

Got up early this morning and put cut up chuck roast into a bag with flour,salt,pepper and then browned it in evoo, then put the cubes into the crock pot with sliced mushrooms,1 onion diced,5 cloves of garlic,parsley chopped, 2 bay leaves some red wine, and beef broth. and cooked it on low for 6 hours, now the meat and gravy will go over some white rice and a green salad will be dressed and french bread is warming and melted butter will be brushed on with some honey.Dessert is just ice cream.
kades

Hmm....not many folks eating today? We had kielbasa, sauerkraut, fried potatoes and salad. Quick easy dinner on a workday night ;-)

Took my "baby" out for his 26th birthday! Came home and had ice cream cake.

Thanks. I can't believe he is the age that I was when he was born! I'm getting old. ;)

Got up early this morning and put cut up chuck roast into a bag with flour,salt,pepper and then browned it in evoo, then put the cubes into the crock pot with sliced mushrooms,1 onion diced,5 cloves of garlic,parsley chopped, 2 bay leaves some red wine, and beef broth. and cooked it on low for 6 hours, now the meat and gravy will go over some white rice and a green salad will be dressed and french bread is warming and melted butter will be brushed on with some honey.Dessert is just ice cream.
kades

Kades, that sounds fabulous and I am sure you will enjoy it :chef:

Darn near finished it all, too :pig:

Attachments

• nachos.jpg
    nachos.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 142
Back
Top Bottom