Dinner 20th September

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I stir-fried a couple of days ago and went to a Thai restaurant yesterday. The leftovers from both will be nuked together with some extra hot sauce added, for dinner tonight!

Making a chicken & broccoli stir-fry with a new sauce I found in cooking light. We shall see how it turns out.....

msmofet said:
Thank you DL. They aren't my recipes. I can post the links to the recipes if you like.

Yes please!

We'd planned rotisserie chicken and black rice, but the store ran out of rotisserie chickens, so it will be black rice and something else. Hmm. Maybe fried black rice.

Last edited:
Stirling is going to the dentist and will have something unpleasant done. He will want something he doesn't need to chew and that doesn't have any spicy heat.

Other than soup, does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks everyone for suggestions.

I cut most of the branches off my sweet basil plant and made pesto. We had some white spaghetinni sitting around, so I cooked that. Made a great supper and was easy for Stirling to eat.

Marinated mushrooms, marinated sweet peppers with bocconcini, grilled asparagus bundles wrapped in prosciutto, dressed, with grated parmesan and crostin. The crostini topping was fresh diced tomato, chopped basil, minced garlic, a little salt, balsamic and olive oil.:yum:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom