Dinner 26th August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oven bbq, roast pork loin, on a bun .

Attachments

• DSC00760.jpg
    DSC00760.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC00769.jpg
    DSC00769.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 188
Burger with cheese, pickle, fried onions and ketchup on a poppy seed roll

img_1180918_0_10f56a2e8d5e97d74fed549efd7dfdb9.jpg

Then you won't be far from me and CWS and I promise you some good food too.

Oh, and I could meet the "girls"!!! I know I would get awesome food from both you and CWS. I might be inclined to cook for all of you as well if I could borrow a kitchen! :LOL:

Hubby is grilling chicken. Simple tonight. Just having rice and broccoli with it.

Stirling suggested having a smørbrødsbord. That means that I put out a bunch of cold cuts, cheese, bread, and pickles and stuff.

It was a great idea. We had it in the backyard. We had it with rosé wine from Domaine Vitis, the winery we visited last weekend. It was lovely. We had Margaritas before supper, so we were kinda snozzled by the time we brought stuff back in the house. "Kitty, better go hide. The big apes are snozzled and you don't want to get in their way." Shreddy ran up the stairs. :LOL: Smart cat

We were the lucky recipients of fresh dungeness crab again today, gotta love our dear neighbors! DH shelled it all and I made crab cakes. They were outstanding! Served them with a garlic aioli sauce, chicken artichoke rice salad and steamed broccoli. Yum yum yum!

image-4035379388.jpg

I haven't been to a Greek restaurant in a long time. Menu looks good. Enjoy.

Mmmmm! I love Moussaka!
It was really good. I ended up having the spanakopita and it was huge! I have enough, with salad and rice, for tomorrow's lunch. They gave my DH and our friend each a free dessert because it is their birthdays. We laughed that we would be back in a month for mine and the husband's birthday and the waitress looked skeptical so all four of our hauled out our driver's licenses. Yep two birthdates between the four of us! :)

We were the lucky recipients of fresh dungeness crab again today, gotta love our dear neighbors! DH shelled it all and I made crab cakes. They were outstanding! Served them with a garlic aioli sauce, chicken artichoke rice salad and steamed broccoli. Yum yum yum!
Yum is right, Bunny! They look delicious.

Back
Top Bottom