Dinner 3-4-2019 ~ National Grammar Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know there are several of us here that could get excited about this one...

National Grammar Day: Ain't Got No Good Reason Why Not to Celebrate

I don't know if "ham and beans and collard greens" is grammatically correct or not, but it sure is tasty. That will be our dinner. What will you be serving up at your house tonight?
Hah! I’ve been called a “grammar Nazi” more than once. I absolutely avoid correcting DC members’ grammar, usage, and spelling though. This just isn’t the place for it!

Me and Mrs. T eated some Thighland peanut chicken thighs cooked in the slow cooker, topped over some brown rice, next to some salad with Asian seesame dressing.

I pan seared some pork tenderloin medallions and we had them served with pilaf and steamed green peas.

We had meatloaf, mashed, baby spinach and gravy.

In High School, I was the Newspapers Copy Editor---gimme that red pencil! :LOL:

091.jpg

I tried a new recipe for us.
This came out looking sort of blah in ways of color, but the dish and tablecloth helped to make this plate of Smoked Polish Sausage (it was a bit on the spicy side but very tasty), Cabbage, Onions, Garlic, Smoked Paprika and a good spoonful of rendered Bacon Fat, all atop Extra Wide Flat Noodles look just as delicious as it tasted!
I wasn't quite sure DH would give the thumbs up, but he really enjoyed it.
The Cabbage and Onions were still a crisp-tender and of so sweet. :yum:

I am surely making this dish again! :chef:

HEH! I'd better write it down :LOL:

Good sounding dinners, all!

Taco Monday today. I had plans to make a batch of chili this morning, but life got in the way and that had to be put on hold. Always love tacos, though. :yum:

Kay...hope you are feeling better very soon.

I is still out of town and me and the other guys went too Joes crab shack where I ate catfish and red beans and rice and some tartar sauce and there catfish were cooked pretty good but the tartar sauce weren't very good.

I catch a plain back to Dallas tomorrow at noon.

CD :ermm:

Last Night's Smoked Brats (Johnsonville)on a bed of Peppers & Onions, Steak Fries w/ a little gravy, Creamed Corn, Salad w/ Egg, Balsamic Vinaigrette

Attachments

• Brats & Fries.jpg
    Brats & Fries.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
We had pizza nachos for dinner last night. They were supposed to be pepperoni pizza nachos, but somehow we forgot the pepperoni. They actually did taste like a pizza. Quite good, but would have been even better with the pepperoni I'm sure.

Feel better Kay!

Back
Top Bottom