Dinner....4-17-2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
I had 2 corn dogs. :wacko: :LOL:

Got called in to work today, so no time or energy to cook this afternoon or evening. :)

We're having a chicken n noodle casserole I made with leftover Costco rotisserie chicken/mushrooms/onion/celery/peas/gravy/and topped with buttered Panko bread crumbs. Mixed green salad will round out the menu.

Late and no dinner yet. I have about 10 minutes to decide if I want to order a pizza or make a PB &J sandwich. I think the bread is a little stale so...........I better dial 'em up Now.

Finally took SIL and her hubby out to Red Robin to repay them for watching our kitty...in November. :ermm: Hey, it's been a tough winter! :LOL: Anyway, I had some permutation of a California grilled chicken sandwich, himself had a burger. It was food. But we had a great time talking since we haven't gotten together for any length of time this winter.

I had steak, garlic bread, potatoes and bacon wrapped asparagus. All cooked on the grill.

I went out to dinner with my friends and had a chicken and cheese quesadilla piled up with salsa, lettuce, tomato and sour cream. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom